The importance of Germany as a leading exhibition organizing country can be understood from the fact that five of the world’s top ten exhibition organizers are from Germany. Messe Frankfurt, Reed Exhibitions and UBM, the renowned names in the exhibition industry are from Germany. Some of the staggering facts about German Exhibition Industry follow as:-
• Two-thirds of the world’s leading international trade fairs take place in Germany.
• Germany has four of the world’s eight largest exhibition venues covering around 25 facilities spread over 2.8 million square meters of show hall space.
• The average presence of visitors in German exhibitions count to 10 million annually.
• Thirty-five percent of visitors in German exhibitions come from outside the country and a quarter of them arrives from outside Germany.
These trends clearly indicates Germany as a global hub for the exhibition industry.
• State-of-the-art event facilities
• Market oriented trade fair strategies
• High International Presence
• High Professionalism
• Leading Service Standards
• Excellent Cost Benefit Ratio
• Attractive Regional Trade Fairs